TECHNET Archives

September 2014

From:
Steve Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Steve Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Sep 2014 15:41:21 -0600
Hi Juan,

Depends on who you are going to when you get this done. The company that I
have worked with in the past I trust fully. It's a company called Six Sigma
Services in sunny Milpitas, California...and yes, that's the home of
"Attack of the Killer Tomatoes" a totally awesome movie if you haven't seen
it!  (GRIN)

Here's a flyer for what they do:

http://www.sixsigmaservices.com/newsandarticles/Poster-BGA_Reball_Poster.jpg

Steve

--

This email and any attachments are only for use by the intended
recipient(s) and may contain legally privileged, confidential, proprietary