TECHNET Archives

September 2014

From:
Steve Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Steve Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Sep 2014 07:56:03 -0600
Hi Lyon!

Your picture is posted. The link is here:

http://stevezeva.homestead.com/DIMM_Pins.jpg

Steve

--

This email and any attachments are only for use by the intended
recipient(s) and may contain legally privileged, confidential, proprietary