TECHNET Archives

September 2014

From:
Louis Hart <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Louis Hart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Sep 2014 19:19:55 +0000
Victor, IPC-2221 has design requirements.  It does not apply to finished boards.  Those points are in the first two paragraphs.  Presumably, the designer handles the registration requirements, including inner layers, in preparing a fabrication drawing.

You mention a cross section method.  Do you mean an acceptance criterion at cross section, for intra-layer conductor spacing? Louis Hart