TECHNET Archives

September 2014

From:
Douglas Pauls <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Douglas Pauls <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Sep 2014 09:01:55 -0500
Joyce,
It has to do with the Canadian exchange rate.  Your IT speeds are only 80%
of US speeds.

Some days I just slay me..................

Doug Pauls
Principal Materials and Process Engineer
Rockwell Collins