TECHNET Archives

August 2014

From:
Mike Fenner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 19 Aug 2014 22:30:50 +0100
Correct PB-Free hasl
I think buying something by specifying what you do want (E.g. main
constituents) , perhaps also saying what you don't (e.g. specific
impurities), is better than leaving out that first bit and generalising
about what you don't.
Of course you have to do it properly. I recall in the early days of lead
free we did receive an order from a customer specifying his regular Sn63
material with an amendment requiring us to leave out the lead...
Miraculium was the obvious alternative, but these days after all the
tutorials on half fractional elements on this forum I would presume they
were requesting Nihilium.

Mike