TECHNET Archives

August 2014

From:
Brian Ellis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Brian Ellis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Aug 2014 11:07:18 +0300
I have seriously updated my credo - http://credo.bnellis.eu/ - on
environmental and energy matters, with links. As I mention in the
introduction, this is Utopian but more than just a pious hope of what
some may perceive as extremism; it is how I see our medium-term future,
at least along general lines, no matter where we live.

I have deliberately avoided the political and economic aspects of the
environment and energy. This is because necessity will become the mother
of the political and economic means to implement these measures,
little-by-little, country-by-country. How any pressures will be applied
to individuals, corporations or nations are not my concern but I hope my
document will help decision-makers come to the right conclusions.

This credo is published for the first time as a stand-alone document
with its own one-page website. It is free-to-copy in its entirety but
not for commercial purposes; it is not sponsored nor does it carry
advertisements. It is not written in stone and I may modify, add or
delete clauses at any time without notice; suggestions are always welcome.

Please feel free to copy or link it.

Best regards,

Brian Ellis