TECHNET Archives

August 2014

From:
Ed Popielarski <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Ed Popielarski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Aug 2014 16:29:44 +0000
Dissopads

Ed Popielarski
Engineering Manager

[cid:[log in to unmask]]
                               970 NE 21st Ct.
                              Oak Harbor, Wa. 98277

                              Ph: 360-675-1322
                              Fx: 206-624-0695
                              Cl: 949-581-6601

       “It's one kind of victory to slay a beast, move a mountain, and cross a chasm, but it's another kind altogether to realize that the beast, the mountain, and the chasm were of your own design.”
https://maps.google.com/maps/myplaces?hl=en&ll=48.315753,-122.643578&spn=0.011188,0.033023&ctz=420&t=m&z=16&iwloc=A