TECHNET Archives

August 2014

From:
Jerry Dengler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Jerry Dengler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Aug 2014 11:17:24 -0400
Steve,

I haven't seen this part before but a long time ago we had a similar part that had an ESD protective grounding ring on it.  Similar to what this looks like.  It had to be remove prior to use.

Jerry Dengler
Production Manager
Pergamon Corporation
380 Crooked Lane, Unit# 3