TECHNET Archives

August 2014

From:
Date:
Tue, 26 Aug 2014 17:23:17 -0400
regarding food: (1) GMO as long as bug resistance, not the excessive
growth type, no problem.  (2) better use organic food, with less qty
but more quality - not big orange full of water, with no taste... (3)
population and body size control.  my 2cents... hard to do with a
slap meat in front of me... (half rack of rib is not enough... corn?
1 is more than enough - with butter please...;-).
                 jk