TECHNET Archives

August 2014

From:
Date:
Tue, 26 Aug 2014 11:33:49 -0400
nuclear reactor on non-fault line would be the best.  hopefully, the
knowledge of geology plus advanced nuclear power will save us all
from poor choice of power.  as for cooking, since I changed cook for
rice once a week, and use microwave to warm up, my electrical bill
cut down 50%.  fridge is another story...