TECHNET Archives

July 2014

From:
David Hillman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, David Hillman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Jul 2014 15:48:57 -0500
Hello Peter - well, something is wrong as 3 seconds of dwell in a SAC305
selective solder should not produce that result. How confident that the 3
second value is correct?

Dave Hillman
Rockwell Collins