TECHNET Archives

July 2014

From:
David Hillman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, David Hillman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Jul 2014 15:22:44 -0500
Outstanding generosity! The boys did a quick exit from the Cedar Rapids
Airport and are zipping up Interstate 380 to Richard's facility. They are
looking forward to another trip up to MN except for that issue of the
Minnesota state bird - the mosquito!

Richard - let us know how you plan on keeping the boys busy.

Dave