TECHNET Archives

July 2014

From:
Date:
Thu, 31 Jul 2014 13:20:42 +0000
Not necessarily. Any product can be used provided it is re-qualified and re-certified. Simply mix it well and inspect for separation. If it looks OK, then apply some in a small corner somewhere, let it dry, buff it, inspect it closely and if it looks nice and hard and shiny with no yellowing or peeling, then test it, and if it passes, use it. We "recycle" too much stuff these days.