TECHNET Archives

July 2014

From:
Phil Bavaro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Jul 2014 14:53:42 +0000
Some more clues that we are missing are:

What is the population....is this on two boards out of 100, 75 out of 80, etc.

Is the EMS using Type 4 solderpaste?

Is there a record of what serial numbers were misprints and cleaned.....etc.

The fact that they were using Kapton tape to mask the gold rails off seems suspicious all by itself.

Phil