TECHNET Archives

July 2014

From:
Steve Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Steve Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Jul 2014 06:02:00 -0600
Morning John,

I have your second photo posted, it's here:

http://stevezeva.homestead.com/ring.jpg

This looks interesting!

Steve

--

This email and any attachments are only for use by the intended
recipient(s) and may contain legally privileged, confidential, proprietary