TECHNET Archives

July 2014

From:
"Wenger, George M. [Contractor]" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Wenger, George M. [Contractor]
Date:
Tue, 29 Jul 2014 14:06:14 -0500
John,

Do a comparison of and XRF spectrum on an area of concern to an adjacent area (as shown in the attached) and I'm sure you will find this is solder paste finds that wet to the ENIG surface.

Regards,
George
George M. Wenger
Failure Signature & Characterization Lab LLC
609 Cokesbury Road, High Bridge, NJ 08829
(908) 638-8771 Home  (732) 309-8964 Mobile
E-mail [log in to unmask]