TECHNET Archives

July 2014

From:
Steven Creswick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Steven Creswick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Jul 2014 19:24:40 -0400
Ofer,

It might be better to write, or jet, a polymer thick film ink, or Metallo-organic ink.  But as others have said, be aware of wetting and leaching characteristics if soldering.

Steve Creswick
Sr Associate - Balanced Enterprise Solutions
http://www.linkedin.com/in/stevencreswick
                         616 834 1883