TECHNET Archives

July 2014

From:
"Vargas, Stephen M" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Vargas, Stephen M
Date:
Fri, 25 Jul 2014 14:18:08 +0000
All:

     Thanks for the responses; I've now got some good leads to follow up on to help alleviate our problem.

Regards,
Steve Vargas

If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?
John Wooden

Polaris Contract Mfg Inc
15 Barnabas Rd
Marion, MA 02738
774-553-6192

 Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail