TECHNET Archives

July 2014

From:
Mumtaz Bora <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Mumtaz Bora <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Jul 2014 21:04:28 +0000
This is indeed sad news for the entire industry. His positive contribution will always be remembered by all of us.  My deepest sympathies to his family during this difficult time. May his soul rest in peace.

Thank-you
Mumtaz
858-795-0112
Peregrine  Semiconductor