TECHNET Archives

July 2014

From:
Leland Woodall <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Leland Woodall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Jul 2014 17:50:20 +0000
I didn't really expect to see the guys this morning because I wasn't very sure of my answer.  I had nothing prepared, and I think Carl worked 'em pretty hard last week.

I gave them a hundred bucks each and sent them to Nags Head.  Their mission is to hit the Avalon Pier and catch some fresh fish for the table later this week.  They're happily headed down Route 64 on their mowers, and we'll be enjoying some flounder and trout on Thursday evening if all goes well!

Leland