TECHNET Archives

July 2014

From:
"Vargas, Stephen M" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Vargas, Stephen M
Date:
Mon, 21 Jul 2014 13:14:33 +0000
Rainer:

    Try contacting some of the pick and placement equipment suppliers. They will likely have parts like this available as they are frequently used for machine calibrations.

Regards,
Steve Vargas

If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?
John Wooden

Polaris Contract Mfg Inc
15 Barnabas Rd
Marion, MA 02738
774-553-6192

 Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail