TECHNET Archives

July 2014

From:
Karen Tellefsen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Karen Tellefsen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Jul 2014 09:06:04 -0400
I have not, but I can see how a metallized glass square configured like a
QFN would be very useful in reflow (voiding)  and ECM/SIR studies.  I
suspect you will need to design the dummy yourself and have it made.

Karen Tellefsen - Electrical Testing
Alpha / 109 Corporate Blvd./ S. Plainfield, NJ 07080
908-791-3069