TECHNET Archives

July 2014

From:
Bob Landman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Bob Landman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Jul 2014 06:59:28 -0400
The chemical can be purchased from chemical supply houses.  I have a liter of the stuff (Fisher Scientific) used it for chemically stripping the buffer coat off fiber optic cable.

Bob

Sent from my iPhone