TECHNET Archives

June 2014

From:
Bob METCALF <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Bob METCALF <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Jun 2014 18:26:53 -0700
If your vendor contacts their ENIG vendor and requests a Palladium killer
cleaner that should take care of the plating in the non plated holes.
Usually the plating takes place in the hole due to presence of Pd left in
the hole. There are special cleaners designed to go after this Pd and
problem resolved.

Regards,

Bob Metcalf
Atotech Western Regional Manager

Cell 714-334-7667
E-Mail [log in to unmask]

This e-mail and any attachments hereto are business documents of Atotech
USA Inc. and may contain CONFIDENTIAL OR PROPRIETARY BUSINESS INFORMATION.
Unauthorized disclosure and/or use of information contained in this email
is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not read,
use, disseminate or copy this message or any other files transmitted with
it.