TECHNET Archives

June 2014

From:
Henry Rekers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Jun 2014 14:31:45 -0700
That's the secondary drill process....not allowed in our specification.

Henry Rekers P. Eng |   Schneider Electric   |  Global Supply Chain  |
Senior Manufacturing Engineer
Phone: +1-250-652-7100 ext. 7510  |   Toll Free: +1-866-466-7627 ext.
7510  |   Fax: +1-250-544-2390  |
Email: [log in to unmask]  |   Site:
www.schneider-electric.com  |   Address: 2195 Keating Cross Road,
Saanichton, BC, Canada, V8M 2A5
*** Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail