TECHNET Archives

June 2014

From:
Graham Collins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Graham Collins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jun 2014 10:55:21 -0300
To clarify - the proposed project is one we will build, we are not
involved in the design other than performing manufacturability reviews
on it.  Our part is looking like assembly of the circuit board and
potentially potting the board into it's carrier.  The client is well
versed in the design side of things.

regards,

Graham Collins
Senior Process Engineer