TECHNET Archives

June 2014

From:
David Hillman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, David Hillman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Jun 2014 06:56:34 -0500
Hi folks - ok, must have been a really tough week and longer weekend. Still
have not had a correct response to the EQQ! Again, don't make this harder
than it needs to be. I'll add another clue if I don't get a winning
response in a couple of hours.