TECHNET Archives

June 2014

From:
Steve Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Jun 2014 11:45:46 -0600
Hi Joyce,

You know how I feel about this. I'm really sorry for you, and I also feel bad for all the other people that lost their jobs at RIM.

Senior management took their eye off the ball I'm afraid. It's too bad too, I've been a Blackberry user for years starting with my Pearl (which I dropped), then moved up to a Torch, and now I have a Z10 which I really love. You've been so helpful with all your tips to me about my phone.

I know this had to be pretty awful for Bev too. ‎I just know that things will eventually turn out for the best for you. You are one of the people that I look up to, and I know you are a fighter.

Steve

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.