TECHNET Archives

June 2014

From:
Leland Woodall <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Leland Woodall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Jun 2014 15:38:13 +0000
Sorry to hear the news, Joyce.  If you're interested in coming to the US send me an offline email.  The Keihin Corporation is expanding and has some career opportunities that might be of interest.

Or you could just relax for a while!

Leland