TECHNET Archives

June 2014

From:
"Vargas, Stephen M" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Vargas, Stephen M
Date:
Thu, 19 Jun 2014 12:04:15 +0000
Thanks to the Technet, I have secured the information I need to hopefully solve our problem. The ability to garner information, resolve problems and share ideas through this forum is a wonderful thing……………..

Regards,
Steve Vargas

If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?
John Wooden

Polaris Contract Mfg Inc
15 Barnabas Rd
Marion, MA 02738