TECHNET Archives

June 2014

From:
David Hillman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, David Hillman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 2014 11:11:08 -0500
I agree - charring has the potential to become a "conductive trace the
product design team didn't plan" so any amount of charring needs to be
understood from  a potential failure location.

Dave