TECHNET Archives

June 2014

From:
Patrick Goodyear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jun 2014 23:09:45 -0400
As long a there is no lead or beryllium to deal with, water jetting is
the easiest and cleanest.   With or without abrasive.   Cuts above water
and the board doesn't even get wet, except for maybe some splash back,
jet moves way too fast, cutting jet at mach 2 or 3 at 180" per minute
linear speed, less than one gal per minute water.  it will leave a clean
edge with no burning.

Pat Goodyear
Control Tech Retired
Central Coast Creative Cutting  www.creative-cutting.com