TECHNET Archives

May 2014

TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Pete <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 May 2014 08:18:54 -0500
We just got a lab report back saying we fail REACH because of an excess of cobalt.  The lab is trying to tell us it's the cobalt in the copper on the PCB and ICs.

I tend to believe something else was ground up with the board, accidentally or purposefully.  They did include the piezo sounder hanging off the board.