TECHNET Archives

May 2014

From:
Jason Zhao <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Jason Zhao <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 May 2014 13:20:58 -0500
Henry,

Simply say copper in the NPTH. I don't think any board house will argue with
that. They will, of course, ask for verification such as photos, x-sections,
etc. Usually it can be reworked.

Best regards,

Jason Zhao
VP of North America Operations
Sunshine Global PCB Group
US Cell 510-468-4412, China Cell 131-62722392
High Mix, High Tech, Low-Mid Volume PCB Manufacturer
www.sunshinepcbgroup.com