TECHNET Archives

May 2014

From:
Steven Creswick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Steven Creswick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 May 2014 08:58:51 -0400
Victor,

Pictures depend very much on the conditions and device exposed.  The obvious
are the high power MOSETS when they 'blow' it is pretty much self-evident
where the damage is.  The more insidious are the input amps, etc. that take
a great deal of SEM work and failure analysis to find the fault.

I believe that ESD can create/cause EOS......Maybe I had better check the
definitions in Karen's post before going further...

Steve Creswick
Sr Associate - Balanced Enterprise Solutions
http://www.linkedin.com/in/stevencreswick
                         616 834 1883