TECHNET Archives

May 2014

From:
Guy Ramsey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 27 May 2014 07:42:38 -0400
Interesting, printing would fill the dimple. I had not considered that
problem. Dispensing would be an issue too.
Those are pretty significant tolerances. Maybe the committee that writes
that standard should revisit. Looks like  you are going to need a note on
your drawing. For most BGAs the majority of solder comes from the Ball, but
you must have enough paste to get good contact with the ball. How deep is
your deposit?

Guy