TECHNET Archives

May 2014

From:
Vladimir Igoshev <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Vladimir Igoshev <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 May 2014 10:01:45 -0500
Steve,

There is always a tiny peak if oxygen in a spectrum collected from a solder joint ad the surface us oxidized. If you see a large peak of O then I'd prefer to see the actual spectrum.

Regards,

Vladimir Igoshev
SENTEC Testing Laboratory Inc.
11 Canadian Road, Unit 7