TECHNET Archives

May 2014

From:
Douglas Pauls <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Douglas Pauls <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 May 2014 09:46:36 -0500
1.  No, at least for incoming inspection.  We use IC when we qualify a new
fabricator and if the fabricator changes their materials or process.

2.  IPC mostly.  Our own internal database (Doug's head) occasionally.

--

Doug Pauls
Principal Materials and Process Engineer