TECHNET Archives

May 2014

From:
Steve Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Steve Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 May 2014 07:39:30 -0600
Hi Richard,

We do not test for cleanliness on incoming PCB's. Probably because we've
never run across any issues due to incoming PCB cleanliness, and
secondarily at anywhere from $10,000 - $30,000 (used) we do not have the
resources to purchase such a piece of equipment.

Steve