TECHNET Archives

May 2014

From:
Richard Kraszewski <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Richard Kraszewski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 May 2014 22:22:34 +0000
I am  hoping to run an informal " min straw poll " here.

Questions stated  are as follows:

1.       "Is your organization testing  incoming  PCB cleanliness  via ion- chromatography?             Replies such as "YES" or "NO" will suffice, but more detailed explanations are also acceptable.

2.       " If testing via IC, do you use IPC -5704 Table 4.1 limits or other?                                                Replies such as " IPC"  or "other"  will suffice, but more detailed explanations are also acceptable.

What's in  it for  you?   I will summarize and post the results after a few days of replies.

Rich  Kraszewski
Senior Process Engineer
Plexus