TECHNET Archives

May 2014

From:
Torsten Hagge <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Torsten Hagge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 May 2014 06:52:49 +0000
Hi Jim,

when your process is fine you do not need x-ray! We have produced many boards with BGAs up to 600 balls for Motorola (3/4 G mobiles)several k a day, all components under shielding soldered in one reflow process forcing any repair to change the production into red! So we would recommend to setup process control with stencil/paste control by volume measurement, 100% AOI control BGA paste printing, pick and place with x/y/z measurement and closed short control loop and  reflow temperature control.

Good luck,
Torsten

Best Regards

KRISTRONICS GmbH
Torsten Hagge
team leader HW development &
tech. projectmanager
Gewerbegrund 5-9
24955 Harrislee
Telefon +49 (0) 461 7741-624
Telefax +49 (0) 461 7741-642
www.kristronics.de
Place of jurisdiction: Flensburg, commercial register: HRB 1433 FL
CEO Dipl.-Ing. oec. Thormod Ohm
VAD-Id DE 811182059
Bank account: Deutsche Bank AG Flensburg, account 4216610, bank number 21570011
IBAN: DE32 2157 0011 0421 6610 00, BIC: DEUT DE HH 215
 Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail