TECHNET Archives

April 2014

From:
Louis Hart <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Louis Hart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Apr 2014 13:13:08 +0000
Roland, do you mean the thermal resistance of the complete package?

The anodized heat sink is in contact with the PCB, I presume. What kind of thermal interface material is between the heat sink and the PCB?  The heat sink is adjacent to the ENIG- 30-micron Cu?

Sometimes Technetters post or improvise pictures of the layup.  At best, your question is a challenging one.  Bonne chance....Louis Hart