TECHNET Archives

April 2014

From:
Carl VanWormer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Carl VanWormer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Apr 2014 15:14:02 +0000
The plastic bending tree (and the automatic machines) keep the bending forces from damaging the components.  It also provides uniformity in the spacing for easier insertion.  Hand bending can put undesirable stresses at the lead entry point on the components.

Carl Van Wormer, P.E., AE7GD
Senior Hardware Engineer
Cipher Engineering LLC
    21195 NW Evergreen Pkwy Ste 209