TECHNET Archives

April 2014

From:
"David D. Hillman" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Apr 2014 07:32:02 -0500
I have been told that Kloumpios has scheduled a visit to the University of
Iowa Hospital/Clinic upon his return from Brian's house and been assured
that he will make a full recovery. Although, we may need to call Kloumpios
the" bionic gnome" after his surgery - ".... we can rebuild him...we have
the technology..."

Dave