TECHNET Archives

April 2014

From:
SALA GABRIELE <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, SALA GABRIELE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Apr 2014 00:42:10 +0200
 Hi Dick, pls try this, english version..

http://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/PDF/?uri=CELEX:02011L0065-2013
0107&qid=1396478042668&from=EN

Hi Dick,

take a look to this very interesting document..

http://www.ce-mark.com/RoHS2.pdf

this is the entire Directive 2011/65/EU RoHS-2 recast.. (French version)
http://eur-lex.europa.eu/LexUriServ/LexUriServ.do?uri=OJ:L:2011:174:0088:011
0:fr:PDF

Directive 2002/95/EC RoHS, do not exist anymore.

Regards

Gabriele