TECHNET Archives

April 2014

From:
Vladimir Igoshev <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Vladimir Igoshev <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Apr 2014 21:10:03 -0400
Thank you you George for reinforcing my point. :-)

We had investigated a "solderabilty" case for one of our CM customers and figured it was a board problem. The board shop tried to reproduced sectioning we had done for the customer and they couldn't do it. So, the board shop hired us to do proper sectioning for them and ended up admitting (very reluctantly, though) that they did have a problem.

Regards,

Vladimir Igoshev
SENTEC Testing Laboratory Inc.
11 Canadian Road, Unit 7