TECHNET Archives

March 2014

From:
"Whittaker, Dewey (EHCOE)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Whittaker, Dewey (EHCOE)
Date:
Fri, 21 Mar 2014 14:33:11 +0000
Drill out or obliterate the local fiducials. Part of calibration will not complete so will not populate.

ERP systems and ISC only recognize 1. If 1 always equals 4, they can reconcile. If 1 equals 3 (1 bad image), they need to do a manual debit and edit function to the IH inventory. It is best to have all good panels be the standard (1=4)and the bad panels to have a QR designation to indicate a manual yield input.

That's a giant "it depends" (you owe Doug the royalty). Some are isolated date points, others are potential trend indicators.

Our winter is over too. We can say goodbye to those 75 degree days. You got humor weather you liked it or not.

Dewey