TECHNET Archives

March 2014

From:
grandrien <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
grandrien <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Mar 2014 23:14:28 +0100
Hi Phil,

Are bga Pad connected in dog bones and the dog bone vias not partially filled by solder mask?

If vias partially filled the enig plating can be affected all around these vias including on the next bga pads which can become not solderable.
It is one possibility.

Rgds
Grandrien

Message du 12/03/14 22:22