TECHNET Archives

March 2014

From:
Paul Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Paul Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Mar 2014 10:59:51 -0700
Hi Louis,

We have seen this issue with PCBs where the final finish is either not
thick enough or hasn't covered evenly. Subsequent processes will attack
the copper where the finish isn't protecting it, resulting in voids and
mousebites.

- Paul