TECHNET Archives

March 2014

From:
David Markel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, David Markel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Mar 2014 12:13:53 -0500
I have been in this industry (assembly, contract assembly, etc...) for a bunch of years and there seems to be no big leaps and bounds into eliminating or at least isolating NFFs (those infamous intermittent issues for the most part) and taking steps to eliminating them (whatever the source of the failure mode is, whether OEM, design, assembly process (eg - ESD))....

So the big question - does anyone here know of an in-depth study into NFFs/Intermittents since a quick search of the archives here (yes, I am a new subscriber) did not give me too much insight, except for the connector issue/film
build-up.

Thanks and have a good one,
Dave.